Don't forget, lights out from 8:30 - 9:30 tonight! This is in celebration of Earth Hour, which the WWF began in Sydney, Australia, in 2007, as a way to raise awareness of climate change. Just imagine all the fun that you can have in the dark for one hour!
1. light candles and eat dinner, enjoying the flavor and the company, because your senses aren't overwhelmed with all of the usual distractions
2. light candles and tell family or scary stories in the sweet quiet of the night (I know, sometimes family and scary are synonyms, so in that case, perhaps read one from a book)
3. light candles and sing "We are the World"(my 5th grade graduation song), "Down to Earth" (by Peter Gabriel from Wall-E) or your favorite earth song
4. play hide and seek with your kids
5. play hide and seek with your partner ;)
These are just a few suggestions, but I know that if you use your imagination, you can come up with the perfect one for you ~ remember, it is for a very good cause!
GIF Magic: RED Hot Color Edition
12 minutes ago